ProLine High-Flow Submersible Water Pumps SUP9010
ProLine High-Flow Submersible Water Pumps
Vortex Impeller for Increased Torque Flow
The torque flow impeller eliminates clogging and binding.
Made of F.R.P (fiberglass reinforced polypropylene) for minimal abrasive wear.
Large Solid Handling Capability
Non-clog vortex impeller and volute designed for water containing decomposed plant matter and debris.
Durable, Stainless steel. Corrosion resistant motor.
Built-in Thermal Protection
Self-resetting automatic protection against overload or overheat conditions.
High Quality Mechanical Seals
Double Silicon Carbide Mechanical seals for additional protection against leakage
1/6 hp, 1/5 hp & 1/4 hp: 1-1/2" and 2" barbed fittings
1/3 hp, 1/2 hp & 1 hp: 2" barbed fittings
- Completely submersible
- 24 hour continuous duty operation
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- Thermal overload protection
with automatic reset
- 20 ft. Grounded Power Cord
- Ponds, Fountains, Agricultural, Fish-Farming, Landscapes, Irrigation and Water Gardening.
- Water Transfer and Recirculation
- Streams, Cascades and Waterfalls
- Aquaculture: Water Circulation
- Water Drainage