Acurel E Water Clarifier ACU015
For over 45 years, Acurel E has proven to be a pond keeper’s best friend. It's the fast and easy way to keep pond water sparkling clear. Within hours of use, Acurel E safely and organically clears cloudy, green, murky and contaminated pond water. It causes contaminants to clump into masses that are more easily removed by your filter or skimmer. Acurel E is made with organic extracts from renewable natural resources and is safe for all fish, plants and animals. Acurel E is available in four convenient sizes to treat ponds up to 19,000 gallons. Sold around the world, often imitated, but still the professional’s “clear” choice for a sparkling clear pond.
Give your pond “high definition” water with Acurel E. 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.Calculate your pond size in gallons using this formula:
Measurements are in feet –length x width x average depth = total cubic feet.Total cubic feet x 7.5 = total pond gallons.
- Shake Well
- Pour the measured dose using our simple measuring tool on the side of the bottle.
- OR calculate 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for every 50 gallons
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) for every 150 gallons.
- Clean your filter at least once within the first 24 hours of administering Acurel E.
- If needed, re-dose after 24 hours. Remember to clean the filter regularly.
No Filter? No problem!
Acurel will still effectively clarify your water, but you must manually remove any contaminant clumps with a skimmer net. For optimal performance, Acurel recommends the use of a pump and filter system.